The central battery system in the TKT7 series offers an efficient, high-tech emergency lighting solution. You can easily modify the system according to your needs, making the new TKT7 series a truly flexible choice. The TKT7 series has a bright touch screen and logical user interface, so it is easy to use. It also has automatic luminaire detection, which makes commissioning the luminaires in your system simple and fast. The central battery system is compatible with all of our 230 V addressable luminaires so you can replace an existing system with ease. The TKT7 series is an easy to adapt solution for locations which need different numbers of luminaires.
The central battery system in the TKT76C series is particularly suitable for medium-sized buildings. You can choose from models ranging from 4 to 24 output circuits. The maximum battery capacity is 150 Ah.
- input voltage 220-240 VAC
- output voltage in normal mode 220-240 VAC
- output voltage in battery mode 216 VDC
- a battery voltage of 216 V is generated by 18 separate 12 V batteries connected in series
- 4 x 350 VA, 2 x 700 VA or 1 x 1400 VA parallel connections are possible
- max. 32 luminaires per circuit (please note local restrictions)
- 4, 8, 16 or 24 output circuits
Addressable 230 V Central Battery Systems
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Number of Output Circuits||Max Load of Circuits (VA)|
|TKT7604CFP||3~ N/PE 220-240/380-415VAC, 50/60Hz||4 x 350 VA / W|
|TKT7608CFP||3~ N/PE 220-240/380-415VAC, 50/60Hz||8 x 350 VA / W|
|TKT7616CFP||3~ N/PE 220-240/380-415VAC, 50/60Hz||16 x 350 VA / W|
|TKT7624CFP||3~ N/PE 220-240/380-415VAC, 50/60Hz||24 x 350 VA / W|